Friday 16 November 2012

Oodles and Oodles of Life Drawing Doodles!

Assignment was to use the figure and use ink in several different ways, here are my favourites. Using Prisma markers, varying from 10-80% French Greys. 


Movement drawings, this was pretty difficult for keeping consistency.

Gestures and quick sketches



Longer poses, maybe 10 minutes here, I like how they turned out. 

Sketches to warm up before class, all characters that appear all the time on my tumblr. 
Mr. Kite, Frankie, Merry, Ray: thislexicalgap.tumblr.com
Ken, Junior, Sofi, Dear, my teacher and an unfinished Greg: me.
1 minute gestures, I loved how these turned out, the model was also fantastic. Absolutely expressive.

Bunches of sketches of the model from the one minute gestures.





No comments:

Post a Comment