Sunday 25 November 2012

Random Subject Matter Paintings

Just a bunch of 5x7 paintings I did for my painting class but forgot to bring to class. WHOOPS. 
Below each painting is a description of what they're supposed to be, and the connection between all of these things is me and stuff that interests me. 
All done in acrylic on canvas board.

(Hawaiian?) Tribal mask close-up

Diablo 2

My love aka. Tumblr

A photo of a night drive from my crappy phone

My Billy Joel record

FreshCo

My Wacom Tablet aka my other love

Section of a map of Rohan

Fallout 3 bobble head

A photograph I took about 4 weeks ago?

1 comment:

  1. You and your amazing painting skizziles. I absolutely love all of these...even your loves. I mean seriously now.... they know that you're cheating on them right? As far as lighting goes i am really into the last piece somewhat photo realistic but I do like them all alot. Im sure that my brother will fall head over heels for your Fall out 3 bobble head.

    ReplyDelete